Jane has been assisting with us since 2003. She is native to the middle TN area and grew up going to Dr. Richard Sullivan, dentist in Brentwood, and she always loved his sweet staff! She has been helping make smiles beautiful since 1979. Jane has 2 daughters and 2 granddaughters. Her favorite part about working at BDA is how Dr. Fletcher and Dr. Holliday always continue to make us laugh and keep us having fun while we work! It makes for a fun work environment, and a more enjoyable experience for the patients.
- Interesting fact? I have been skydiving twice in Eagleville!
- What is your go-to karaoke song? Rocky Top
Jayme has been a dental assistant here with us since 2006. She has lived in Nashville for most of her life, and she is an avid Titans fan and she enjoys traveling with her family. Her favorite part of working here at BDA is that we are able to take the time to spend with each patient and give them quality care.
- What is one interesting fact about you? I was born in Japan
- Favorite thing to do in free time? Watch football or go to Titan’s games
Raychelle is one of our long-time assistants, having been with us since 1995! She is originally from Ohio, and she has 3 sons and a shorkie named “Camo”! Her favorite thing about BDA is that the patients and the employees are truly like a family. When she is not making the most beautiful temporary crowns you’ve ever seen, you will most likely find her at the baseball fields with her boys!
- Guilty pleasure? TV series (Nashville, Scandal, Murder, Blacklist)
- Favorite place to travel to? The beach!
Mercedez is the newest addition to BDA. She was born and raised in Murfreesboro, TN. She has two sisters and dog named Mikko. She lived in Knoxville for 3 years which led to her love of UT football. She enjoys spending time outside with Mikko and attending UT football games. Our family atmosphere was just one of the reasons why Mercedez decided to become an assistant at our office. She hopes to have a long, fulfilling career here at BDA.
- What is one interesting fact about you? I have a plate and 8 screws in my shoulder from a tubing incident on the lake.
- Favorite place to travel to? The beach.