Karen is a lifelong BDA employee, having started as Dr. Fletcher’s second assistant in 1977, and moving to our front office staff in the 90’s. She has been married since the year she started with BDA. Karen is an avid traveler; so if she’s not at the front desk, she’s probably on a trip! BDA has truly been a part of Karen’s family, as she has grown up with many of the patients and employees! She also enjoys reading, painting, and being involved in children’s ministry.
- If there was a memoir written about you, what would the title be? “I’m Just Sayin”
- What is one song you could listen to over and over again? “In Christ Alone”
Catie has been a cheerful member of our office since 2015 and loves her work as hygiene coordinator. She has two cats named Stevie Nicks and Blackberry. She likes to go on day trips, eat, read, and spend time in her hammock at the park. One of her greatest pleasures is exploring Nashville looking for new restaurants to try.
- What is your guilty pleasure? I love going to concerts…ALL the concerts.
- If there was a memoir written about you, what would be the title? “Meow.”
Aleah is the most recent addition to our front office staff. She is a Middle Tennessee native. Outside of work, she loves to spend time with her family and friends. Aleah considers herself to be a huge foodie. She enjoys traveling which offers her many opportunities to try new restaurants!
- What is your guilty pleasure? Reality tv and Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Life motto? “It is what it is.”