Jane has been assisting with us since 2003. She is native to the middle TN area and grew up going to Dr. Richard Sullivan, dentist in Brentwood, and she always loved his sweet staff! She has been helping make smiles beautiful since 1979. Jane has 2 daughters and 2 granddaughters. Her favorite part about working at BDA is how Dr. Fletcher and Dr. Holliday always continue to make us laugh and keep us having fun while we work! It makes for a fun work environment, and a more enjoyable experience for the patients.
- Interesting fact? I have been skydiving twice in Eagleville!
- What is your go-to karaoke song? Rocky Top
Samantha was born in Miami. Growing up, she split her time between Franklin and Florida. When she’s not assisting Dr. Holliday, she is traveling, remodeling her house, or with her baby Frenchie. Samantha loves the family atmosphere of BDA and really enjoys working with each and every patient.
- Guilty pleasure? Spoiling my dog
- Favorite place to travel to? The mountains
Mercedez was born and raised in Murfreesboro, TN. She has two sisters and dog named Mikko. She lived in Knoxville for 3 years which led to her love of UT football. She enjoys spending time outside with Mikko and attending UT football games. Our family atmosphere was just one of the reasons why Mercedez decided to become an assistant at our office. She hopes to have a long, fulfilling career here at BDA.
- What is one interesting fact about you? I have a plate and 8 screws in my shoulder from a tubing incident on the lake.
- Favorite place to travel to? The beach.