Taylor relocated to Nashville from Naples, FL in early 2021! In her free time she enjoys binge watching TV shows, cooking, and visiting the many restaurants that Nashville has to offer. Taylor looks forward to planting roots in Nashville and getting to know our friendly patients.
- Dream vacation? Bora Bora
- If you could add someone to Mount Rushmore, who would it be? Andy Cohen because he is the brains behind the Bravo TV network…which I love.
Emily is one of the very rare Nashville Natives! When she’s not cleaning teeth, she likes to spend time working out and with her family. She has a lively household that includes: two boys, two dogs, two snakes, and a leopard gecko.
- Interesting fact? I have two pet snakes!
- Favorite city or country to travel to? Honduras
Jules has been a hygienist with us since 2007. She is a middle TN native who was married in 2014. She enjoys traveling, being outdoors, and spending time with friends and family. Her favorite thing about BDA is being able to care for each patient and truly build relationships with them as well.
- Guilty pleasure? Reality TV on Bravo
- Favorite place to travel to? Rome, Italy, or NYC
Savannah is originally from Jackson, TN but lived in Chattanooga for five years. Her hobbies include spending time with her dog, going out on the lake, and watching competitive gymnastics. Savannah loves to cook and could eat Mexican everyday of her life!
- Interesting fact? I have seven birthmarks.
- Life motto? A smile is the best thing you can wear!